As a young professional, I know how much hard work and careful thought it takes to succeed. My portfolio site is my way of presenting creative work I have done, documenting what I’m good at and how I see myself developing in the future. If you see something you like, or you want to discuss what I can do for you, feel free to drop me a line.
Tableau. R. SQL. Power Platforms
- Processed previous year's survey to deliver readable results to necessary person in charge so that they can plan more strategically the subsequent year
- The Hackathon use two-step registration, participants applied through the website (1000+ records)and once they got accepted they were notified and register through Eventbrite (500 records) with a code. I figured out an inner join function to avoid fraud registration in between website table and Eventbrite databases.
- Other ad hoc work (manage sections of the website, design sponsor surveys etc.)
Alexa Data Service
- Created logic to map large volume of workflows for each customer entity to generate customer statements
- Created an analysis to compare workforce Average Handle Time (AHT) and process duration for teams in different locales
- Designed flowcharts to standardize process guidelines adopted by on-site trainers to onboard new employees
- Recognized for “Insist on High Standards” and selected to process data on high priority deliverables
- Lead training for 14 virtual analysts to process workflow launching in a new locale; streamlined onboarding process
- Designed Tableau dashboards to evaluate workforce performance, track order delivery service level agreement (SLA), and provide insights on key contributors such as late request rates
-Measured office hour effectiveness on pushing start-up's readiness level which led to building the mentor recommendation system
Marketing Communication, Experiment Design, International Business
M.S., BOSTON UNIVERSITY
I majored in communication during my master's degree study. Through team projects in marketing data analytics, I have gained the ability to pinpoint problems, design questionnaires, collect data, use SPSS to identify patterns and predict consumer behaviors. I also discovered my passion for VR research.
B.B.A., SHANGHAI INTERNATIONAL STUDIES UNIVERSITY
I studied business administration in my undergraduate education. Always being a proactive team player in business projects, I aimed to become a person that contributed my best value to the organization I worked for.
EXCHANGE, UNIVERSITY OF VALENCIA
With good academic standing, I was selected to be an exchange student to experience education in Spain. I participated in local trade fair business research and international negotiation simulation meeting.
ASSOCIATE DIPLOMA, FUDAN UNIVERSITY
I attended and graduated from one of the best universities in China. In my extra time, I learned theories and principles in Economics and Trade to make my knowledge system more holistic.
August - May 2016
Prior to entering graduate school, I held an internship at General Electric (GE)'s lighting business as a public relations and communication assistant. Empowered by the great company culture, I presented internal and external communication materials including posters, newsletters and press releases. I successfully interviewed managers at the completion of major LED sales projects and extracted their experiences into case studies. Two of the clients are Singapore Airline and 7-Eleven. My work was published on the global employee intranet (MyGE).
BUSINESS & MARKETING
This is a marketing case study I conducted with a group when I was an exchange student in Spain. I did a lot of customization for this project in response to the unique requests of the project. The report shows unique pathway for Google Glass to re-target its audience within a niche market.